Molded for Performance
Laird manufactures form-in-place gaskets using an automated system for dispensing conductive elastomers. Our resilient, form-in-place gaskets provide reliable protection for compartmentalized cast or plastic enclosures and packaged electronic assembles.
Benefits of Our Form-in-Place Gaskets
If you’re looking for EMI components that are compatible with plastic, metal and plated substrates, our form-in-place gaskets can assist. Laird manufactures standard and custom form-in-place gaskets that optimize performance for a variety of electronics including cellular phones, PDAs, PC cards and telecom base station radios.
- A total cost savings in the form of reduced raw materials, labor or assembly line
- Room temperature cure gasketing materials that eliminate the need for costly heat curing systems
- Easy-to-program operating system that permits quick tooling and prototype development within 24-48 hours
- High shielding effectiveness: 85-100 dB up to 10 GHz
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of metal and plastic substrates such as aluminum/casting alloys and stainless steel
Contact Us for Form-in-Place Gasketing
Speak to one of our engineers about gasketing service or off-the-shelf solutions.